1. You epitomize everything that puts the general population off the gym.
2. You are more focused on stroking your own ego than helping anyone.
3. You believe you’re entitled to success and fail to work for it.
4. You think that everyone successful in the industry ‘cut a break’, has a ‘magic formula’ and either way did it in about 12 months.
5. You’re spending all your time marketing a product that is inexperienced, lacking in knowledge and once again targeting the wrong people….YOU.
6. Experience requires time as does knowledge and a whole heap of patience. You aren’t willing to spend even time on your business let alone money.
7. You spend all your time trying to impress the rest of the industry and your peers.
8. You undervalue yourself as you fear rejection. You play ‘safe’.
9. You base your pricing on everything but how good the product is. YOU.
10. You prefer to spend money rather than invest money.